Labels

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Poem- I Remember you


I REMEMBER YOU
When I knew you,

You bring joy, happiness, and mirth

I remember the

Many problems you have solved,

I remember,

Your footsteps and your smile.

I didn’t know a little later

You will vanish silently.

My mistake is

I forgot to tell you

“I love you”

My only wish is

Just one more time.

We play at our playground

Sing our favorites song

Together you and I

Just one more time.

There’ll be no one like you

I’ll always remember you today and forever.

Hope we’ll meet again at your eternal home

At the side of Jesus

I remember you



Note: This poem is atribute to the memory of our friend Lalrinzuala who untimely passed away while we studying Class IX in the year 2004 .


By RM.Zodinthara.

No comments:

Post a Comment